Green beans in the middle of nowhere

Spontaneous Match > Topics > Best Price Comparison Site > Green beans in the middle of nowhere

Green beans in the middle of nowhere

Home Version 1 Forums Favorite Moments Green beans in the middle of nowhere

This topic contains 369 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  jesus levis 4 days, 23 hours ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jesus levis
    jesus levis
    Participant

Hi – I am new to coffee in the commercial sense and new to the forum. I am based in Bishkek, capital of Kyrgyzstan (Central Asia). We are in the process of setting up a new coffee experience here and are looking for green bean suppliers. Due to our location we only have direct flights from Moscow, Dubai and Istanbul. If anybody could recommend a good supplier of green beans in any of these locations it would be very much appreciated.
    I wish that I could help and you have some utterly beautiful women in Kyrgystan.
    Although I have no experience purchasing green beans, today we have an advantage in being able to find most commercial suppliers over the internet.

My guess is that you may have the best luck establishing contacts through Dubai, since the Arabian peninsula is known for its coffee production. I don’t know if beans would be cheaper elsewhere, but shipping expenses could be higher without a direct flight.
    Thnaks

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.

References: http://coffeegeek.com/forums/coffee/questions/717595

Video Marketing

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.